Promotion! Promotion! Promotion!

Moderator: hbartel

tmelton

Promotion! Promotion! Promotion!

Post by tmelton »

Thanks for the Banner RCCA. We have used it once already and now it is ppacked up and ready to head up to Livermore! More Pictures to come.

We sure would like to promote the Battle Ax like crazy out here. Glen Kratz has been working to promote TreneffRC for the past year or so. Now we plan to make the kits available at our combat builds. Glen is helping others to assemble the battle ax while we help with the Migs.

We have promoted the Mig and the line ups are now dominated by Migs. We would like to see a better mix of planes used at our events. The rivalry we have had between Mig and Battle Ax pilots is fun and helps to promote the sport.

If we can get our hands on any promotional items we would sure use them. Banners, flyers, stickers, etc. Just send anything you want us to share to Glen.
cosmo64

Post by cosmo64 »

The "Axenation" is growing..we had a total of 4 genuine axes and 1 clone in the mix this last contest...Survivability! is what it's about.
THend

Post by THend »

I'd like to see more of a mix as well. I've started a link to kits over on the Palomar Forum to help eveyone locate kits..

th
draftman1

Post by draftman1 »

awesome show guys with the big RCCA banner in front. I really need to get some of my warbird SSC designs flat kitted. that might be in the works soon
boiler

Post by boiler »

Nice looking group guys.[8D]

Return to “Trends in Participation”