Back in the air!

Any SSC class topic can be discussed here.

Moderator: hbartel

Lonestar

Back in the air!

Post by Lonestar »

Hey y'all.......Just wanted to say hello and apologize for the smack that I talked a few years ago. I was never able to get out and meet you guys at any of the competions, but hope to this year!!!
Jay "Lonestar "Duncan
RCCA #916
Ed Kettler

Re: Back in the air!

Post by Ed Kettler »

Welcome back Jay! Did Texas establish a colony in Iowa or is your address not current? :D
Ed Kettler
RCCA 533/AMA 3739
Ft Worth, TX
Former target tug for the best RC Combat Pilots in the World!
gsjames

Post by gsjames »

Lonestar wrote:apologize for the smack that I talked a few years ago.
Apologize ??? For smack talk ??? We GOTTA get ya' flying Jay. no REAL combat pilot would apologize for "smack talk" :D :D :D :D :D Degrading remarks, yah, but smack talk??? never! :D :D :D :D
Gary James
Weatherford, TX
RCCA #908
[img]http://www.rccagallery.com/albums/garyjames/Trample_the_Weak.jpeg[/img]
Lonestar

Post by Lonestar »

LoL......No Ed.......Used to live in D/FW for a while.........don't worry, I know where my hat hangs.......Just not sure where I stand in the South vs. the North......judging by my name and my flag.....I will stay with Southern boys.....muahaha... :D Thanks for the welcome back

Thanks GS......I guess I will stick with my personality and git r done. Smack talk makes it fun and competitive. :D My Fleet of Battle Axes will be ready to go shortly. Moved into a new house late last summer and had most of my gear packed away for showing the old house. Never really had a chance to fly in 2009. Ready this year, so keep your six clear and always look for that single shining star from the "Country" of Texas.....Muahaha
Jay "Lonestar "Duncan
RCCA #916