Keychain Cam in SSC wing

Any SSC class topic can be discussed here.

Moderator: hbartel

dditch

Keychain Cam in SSC wing

Post by dditch »

Well, found another use for the combat plane. This makes a decent every day flier if you don't mind the wiggle.
I may just put this camera in the wing for the next contest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKa2kIwXek
Don Holmes

Re: Keychain Cam in SSC wing

Post by Don Holmes »

So did you get any good shots of the Fall Sussex Streamer Cuts ??? I can't belive no one has posted any photos in the RCCA Deriefing, a lot of people were taking lots of photos.
See You in Oct.
Bring lots of Streamer
Don Holmes RCCA #957
Mid Atlantic Combat
58combat

Post by 58combat »

Hey Don,

I have been trying to get into my RCCA Gallery account so I could upload some photos but I can not get on. I have some nice shots and as soon as I can upload I will put them in the debrief section.
Ben Phillips
RCCA #924
58combat

Post by 58combat »

The video is very clear. That is the Freestate field right? I think you could get some awesome shots in a real contest.
Ben Phillips
RCCA #924
dditch

Post by dditch »

Unfortunatly, the one keychain cam I had on my helmet was out of focus so the video looks pretty bad.
My son arrived around round 4 or 5 and shot some usable video including I think a lawn dart. I will have to do some video editing though.
My main PC I use for editing is down so it might be a week or two till I get the video editing stuff all re-installed.

Yup, my home field at FSA. I used a 2nd keychain cam that was focused properly.
I will try the camera in the wing tip at the Frenzie at Freestate. Don't think I'll make Salisbury so no one can have my streamers that weekend :P