Russian Wing in Idaho Action Video

Share your secrets for building safe, durable planes that kick butt!

Moderator: hbartel

o1moregil

Russian Wing in Idaho Action Video

Post by o1moregil »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQP0RdS4eEw Looks like Jerry is happy with this wing :D :D
Pathous

Re: Russian Wing in Idaho Action Video

Post by Pathous »

Gill I was there at that contest. Jerry's plane was the best flying out that day. I would sure like to be able to cut some of these wings myself for next year.
Scott
Scott Stringham
RCCA# 812
AMA. 6256
o1moregil

Post by o1moregil »

I been try'n to get jerry into flying it with a venturi and a bladder, then he will get full advantage of this design (real flying wings use a bladder :D )
Pathous

Post by Pathous »

Gill I'm looking for more info on building some flying wings for combat next year. Could you send me a message with what airfoil is used and overall layout.
Thanks
Scott Stringham
RCCA# 812
AMA. 6256
TwistedProp

Post by TwistedProp »

The wings are frickin' wicked....I've burned over 2 gallons thru them since our last meet and have 'em dialed in now. Stilled scared of the bladders....seems I always have enough issues with my stock set-up...I will check it out though, I can see how it would improve the performance.

Scott....hope to see ya flying next year, would be fun to duke it out with these wings......even tho it's a lot of fun turning circles around everyone.. :twisted:

Gil...working on the project...need a little more info, I'll PM ya.