Cobra Version 6.0

Any SSC class topic can be discussed here.

Moderator: hbartel

Dane McGee

Cobra Version 6.0

Post by Dane McGee »

After Bruce was kind enough to chew up one of my trusty Cobras :lol: , I decided to just replace it with a completely new bird complete with design modifications that have been floating around in my head for some time now. All I needed was an excuse to update the fleet and here is the result.

Introducing Cobra V 6.0. This is actually my sixth version of the Cobra airframe, seen here:

Features include:
4 ounces under weight....(will need to add ballast)
Improved engine attachment tongue embedded in wing with stress points wrapped with a state of the art tear-proof textile never used before on combat aircraft.
Lighter tougher engine pod made of UHMW HDPE,
Improved ailerons
Classified Ultra Top Secret Airfoil :twisted:
Increased wing area
Larger horizontal with more elevator control surfaces,
Lighter weight gear with all metal gear servos powered by a 700 mah LiFe 6.6v battery,
And special "Mojo" provided by vert tail art guaranteed to reduce all opponents to a quivering shaved headed mass cowering in the corner.

Now cuttting 4 more airframes as we speak. Be AFRAID!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Be very AFRAID!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dane "Mad Max" McGee
Greenville, Texas
RCCA Vice President 684
Quickdraw

Re: Cobra Version 6.0

Post by Quickdraw »

Doesn't your trencher or backhoe need work?! I hope the toxic fumes of all the blue foam your cutting doesn't go to your head...... :lol: Put down the hot wire and step away from the blue foam its for our...your... own good!
David E. Ebers Sr.
RCCA South Central Rep
Quickdraw #338
Team_Oz

Post by Team_Oz »

Was that the flag that "won" Texas?
Really did you think I would go there.
Bill1003
Bruce B

Post by Bruce B »

Glad I could help inspire you Dane, but I agree with David Ebers, go fix a backhoe or something.I do look forward to seeing it in front of my plane in Kansas. Or maybe ..just maybe...I'll stay away from you cause we don't need you going to cobra V6.1!
Bruce Blevins
RCCA# 906
AMA CD# 9031